Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jan 9th: Temptations


I was doing so good. Sixth day of the cleanse, weekend. Lost 7 pounds. Went to yoga, I left and smelled Santa Maria BBQ, the temptations.  I thought I could maybe cheat and have some leftover soup. Had one spoon, and poured the rest down the drain. Not worth it. Although my only way to get through the cleanse now is to have Nips candy to suck on, especially during the salt water flush. But I do pop some sporadically throughout the day. I am told that 6-12 glasses of the drink should be taken in per day. That's always too much for me. But today was my lowest...1.  So how is it I gained a pound since this morning? I thought fat thoughts!  BBQ was on my mind. Tomorrow will only consist of model thinness. The power of thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment