Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan 2


I am proud of myself day 3 of my collaged blog and going strong.  It is not even 7 am on a Saturday morning and this task is first on my list.  This may be longer than any other blog I have attempted to complete.  I need to ensure I stick with it, as we do for all our New Years resolutions.  I look back at this past year and wonder was it so bad? I have all these resolutions for 2010, what happened in 2009? I realized with my move from New York back to Cali, I ironically became gluttonous.  I began eating fast food and really not living up to my entrenched pescatarian ways.  I bought a car (although a prius), but walked less.  My dogs even walked less, because they now have a backyard they can lazily lay on.  I made loads of money, but my goal of paying off bills became true.  I always had bills to pay off.  The past three weeks I have been prepping on how to live my life, by listening to Tony Robbins to/from work.  New Years eve spent alone reflecting.  New Years Day cleaning out my closet.  Today will continue my winter cleaning, but a jump back into the world with a yoga class and some other items to check off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment