Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 10: Mind over body


If yesterday just the thought of fattening food caused me to gain weight, today I am focused on being healthy and fit. These are the images that will fill my head.  It's 740 am, and in addition to the regular chores of the day, I will also take my dogs to the beach and swim at the gym.  I am focused on achieving my goals.  It is day 7 of the cleanse. 3 days left.  Although it is a struggle, I definitely recommend it.  It is a metaphor of all the goals you are able to achieve.  Every time I speak to someone about the cleanse, the first words out of their mouths are "I couldn't do that."  I thought the same things before.  Even while I am on the cleanse, I think never again.  But surprisingly this is my 5th cleanse in 4 years.  You can do it. The power of the mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment