Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan 4: Master Cleanse Day 1


The first Monday of 2010, dreaded as most Mondays are.  Why not add more excruciating pain to the day by starting the Master Cleanse?  This is actually my fifth time doing the master cleanse. I have planned it perfectly.  Holiday parties are over.  My chef fiance is still out of town, therefore no delicious temptations to fill my home.  And of course, it is the beginning of the year, when resolutions are still fresh.
 I decided to proclaim my fast to my co-workers today, who also have been known to tempt me to exciting out of office lunches.  Making a goal known reportedly creates accountability.  The minimum recommended time on the cleanse is 10 days, with a maximum being 40 days.  I am shooting for at least 10, and this time i know I can do it.  8 pm on day 1 not as bad, but why did I gain two pounds from this morning? Let's hope we see different results in the remaining nine days.

No comments:

Post a Comment